This is definitely in the "nice problem to have" category - as well as in the "problem that most of us won't ever have to face, let's be honest" box - but it's sensible and an interesting read.
- Don't change your lifestyle for at least one year
- Don't lend money to friends
- Don't rush to invest (keep the money in the bank for a while)
- If you must invest right away, only invest 2% of your wealth
- Focus on your health, which will have deteriorated while you were stressed out on your startup
- Don't burn yourself out working for your acquirers (assuming your business was acquired)